Search This Blog

Monday 18 January 2021

Starting 2021 with a Healthy Portfolio

Welcome to Invest Chatter, a new blog created to help those wanting to experience the stock market and perhaps learn from my mistakes before they become costly. 

I began trading on the stock market in the Summer of 2020. As the Coronavirus swept across the globe, closing nations downs and forcing the majority into isolation. I took the opportunity to test the waters in stock exchange and educate myself about how it works. 

I have been helped along the way by a handful of very talented and incredibly trustworthy individuals, providing me with 'tips' and advice. 

Some of these tips included Greatland Gold and Eurasia Mining. At the time, I did not recognise the potential and was concerned about investing my money into mysterious territories. It took me several weeks, watching the numbers fluctuate in front of my eyes, the graph switching from red to green, steeper and steeper. As a result of not taking the advice and being rightly nervous, I missed the initial significant increases that would have scored a healthy profit.

Needless to say, over the past few months, I have gained experience, knowledge and understanding. I feel that I am now sufficiently set up with a healthy portfolio, ready to reap the profits that 2021 has to offer. 

Some of my stronger aspects within my portfolio include: Rambler Metals & Mining (RMM), Eurasia Mining (EUA), Thor Mining (THR) & EQTEC (EQT). I am trying to diversify my portfolio, but I have confidence within the mining industry thus far. 

Please use the comments below to share your portfolio and help others find their feet in the stock markets. 

Please always do your own research. This blog has been created to express my interests and discoveries with you and it's purpose is not to provide share advice. 
I take no responsibility for people investing into a stock that I have blogged about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tertiary Minerals Plc

 Tertiary Minerals PLC has come to our attention by means of an associate who advised us of the potential. We've recorded our research a...